A multisite plugin at the site level that lets me sell from a common repository

I am looking for a plugin or something that would allow me to create a library of products on my top domain site that would move down and add to the sub-site.

So on my main site http://www.mysite.com I have a list of documents/videos that I want to allow all of my sub-sites (abc.mysite.com, 123.mysite.com) to purchase from and then make it available on their site.

I have looked through all the plugins, but perhaps I have just missed something that would do this. I am currently using the ProSites plugin.

Thanks.

• Brian

Yeah, I have been able to work with that just fine. The issue I am having is if I use the eCommerce plugin, it works at the sub-site level. I want something similar to how the WPMU Dev plugin works that would let you see a list of things to buy from a central site, that then would be added to the sub site by allowing the admin of the sub-site to add that content.

When we setup the sub-site it comes with a certain set of products already installed and active based on their level from the Prosites plugin. However, I want something that would not change their level but would let them buy content pages or videos from us, a la carte, that would then show up on a page for their users.

Does that make sense? Having trouble putting that into words it seems.

Regards,
    Brian

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Brian,

Hope you're well today and thanks for the additional information.

That makes perfect sense and we have had a large amount of requests for that, while there isn't currently anything available for this to my knowledge anywhere.

I've added this as a feature request and to the others :slight_smile:

We are currently working on some great new products, but once those are out we'll always looking for more great things to develop.

Currently the best way would be to add a plugin keep it non network activated and then use a front-end e-commerce plugin for them to purchase it and then you manually activate it on that site.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.