A Page is showing up as Protected Content even when I am signed in as a Member

Hello,

This page

http://gator4047.hostgator.com/~alex/voodoo-the-f-101-story-video

Should be a page that is protected content to “Visitors” of my website, but should be visible to “Members.” For some reason it is redirecting to the Protected Content Page even when I am signed in as a Member. I have looked and everything else works great. All of my settings are correct. Please help. I can’t figure out this bug!

Thank you so much!

Alex

• Alexandra
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Vinod,

Thank you again for your help. I have set up all access, subscription and membership levels. Every single other page works perfectly except the one mentioned above. I feel like there is a bug or something. I have checked all the settings and this page is set up the same as the others that are protected, but I can see the other pages when I sign in as a member. Please help I am at a loss!

Thank you so much!

Alex

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your reply.

I can not mar it as bug until i can reproduce the same issue on my test site.

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking “Grant Access” button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

Regards,

Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Craig,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Sign up and you will see what happens, I have installed login re-direct and it does it for my login but not anyone signing up.

To help keep support tickets separate, could you please open a new thread for your new question. This helps to prevent any confusion (for us) as I’m sure you understand.

Especially the original ticket creator might not like the thread to be hijacked :slight_smile: Just a suggestion, no stress !

Cheers,

Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.