A PHP Error generated by your plugin

WordPress database error Unknown column 'scheme' in 'field list' for query SELECT scheme FROM wp_domain_mapping WHERE domain='MY DOMAIN NAME' made by do_action('login_init'), call_user_func_array, Domainmap_Module_Mapping->force_login_scheme, domain_map::get_mapped_domain_scheme, domain_map::force_ssl_on_mapped_domain

• Mi

And here is more:

WordPress database error Unknown column 'mapped.is_primary' in 'field list' for query
    SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS mapped.domain AS mapped_domain, blog.blog_id, blog.domain, mapped.is_primary, mapped.scheme, mapped.active, blog.site_id
    FROM wp_domain_mapping AS mapped
    LEFT JOIN wp_blogs AS blog ON mapped.blog_id = blog.blog_id
    ORDER BY blog.blog_id DESC
    LIMIT 20
    OFFSET 0
    made by require_once('wp-admin/network/admin.php'), require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), do_action('settings_page_domainmapping_options'), call_user_func_array, Domainmap_Module_Pages->render_network_options_page, Domainmap_Render->render, Domainmap_Render_Network_MappedDomains->_to_html, Domainmap_Render_Network->_to_html, Domainmap_Render_Tabbed->_to_html, Domainmap_Render_Network_MappedDomains->_render_tab, Domainmap_Table_MappedDomains_Listing->prepare_items

Sep 25, 15:32:45
    WordPress database error Unknown column 'is_primary' in 'field list' for query SELECT domain, is_primary FROM wp_domain_mapping WHERE blog_id = 5 ORDER BY id ASC made by do_action('tools_page_domainmapping'), call_user_func_array, Domainmap_Module_Pages->render_site_options_page

• Luís

Hi @Mi,

I hope had been good today!

It means that the "wp_domain_mapping" table doesn't exist in your site's database, it's a issue that should be fixed.

Can you try this solution that others have had success with:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/domain-mapping-tables-not-created-1#post-901801

Make sure you do a database backup first! Just to be on the safe side.

If it's still not working after that, please let me know.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• Luís

Hi @Mi,

I hope had been good today!

Today was launched a new update for the Domain Mapping plugin. Can you delete the existing one and try install the new version in order to check if solves the issue.

If not solve, I will ask you FTP access to your website.

Please send it privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

**If you keep support access active then no need to send in wp-admin

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.