A Ghost Appointment

A probably found a bug which happened other times in the past but was never resolved because it's really difficult to reproduce: an appointment slot appears booked on the front even if there is no appointment scheduled for that slot. All configurations seems correct. That's why I call it the "ghost appointment".
If we act quickly you can now see the bug live in my web site.
I activated the support access. Please see
http://adventurerooms.it/perugia/en/booking-original-challenge/
Select 30th november (tomorrow) and check appointment at 20:30. It appears booked.
If you go in the admin panel you'll see there no appointment for that slot, and previous and subsequent appointments does not overlap.
Please consider I have the padding add-on activated.
I would be very grateful if you could examine the bug before tomorrow, as it's really very difficult to find another occasion to see it live.
Thanks a lot for your support.
Kind regards
Antonio

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Antonio,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

Could this be due to this appointment? Am I looking at the correct service? 2 players?

ID: 743 30/10/2016 20:45
    INAUGURAZIONE 6 2 Giocatori / 2 Players avventura3 2016/10/22 11:55:42 Confirmed

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Antonio,

I trust you're well today! :slight_smile:

Please keep in mind that if the capacity of a service is set to "0" then it's limited to number of service providers. So I think this is happening because the "2 Players" service is already booked 3 times (the total number of your service providers) during that time.

The 19.00 appointment will be over at 20.45 and then starts another one at that time from "avventura 3'.
    The 19.15 appointment will be over at 21.00.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.