A query regarding your products

Hey,
I have the full membership and just now am finally able to start using these plugins for multisite and had a quick question about a specific need. Essentially I am setting up a multisite network for a business with multiple franchises around the country, the idea is to have a main site which houses the content which is identical across all franchises, but then give each franchise its own child site, each following a specific theme, but retaining the header and footer of the parent site. The shared content (header and footer) would all ideally be centralized so if I needed to change something it would change across the whole network. in your impressive list of plugins is there a combination of them that will push me in the right direction here? Thanks for your help!!

• Luís

Hi CMS ,

Hope you're doing well today!

From what you described about the specifications of your project, if all sites of your network will use the same theme, any modification you do will be replicated in all sites, because of the nature of WordPress multisite, the theme is shared by all sites.

However, some elements are "dinamic", specific for ech subsite, as an example, the navigation menus (but I think that each subsite will have their "own" menu).

We have Ultimate Branding plugin, that have some modules that may interest you, "Global Header Content" and "Global Footer Content":

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-branding/

This modules allows you to define a header and content for all websites of your network.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.