A Question about the Hustle and Subscribe by Email plugins

Hi Guys,
First of all, great work with the Hustle plugin. It's awesome. I just have a quick question about if it integrates with the Subscribe by Email plugin and if so, how to integrate them. We currently use Subscribe by Email to send out daily posts to over a thousand people. I believe Hustle will do a great job building our subscribers list but want to know if subscriptions made through Hustle can be merged automatically with my existing mailing list with Subscribe by Email or will the Hustle email subscribers be available as an excel file for addition to Subscribe by Email.
Thanks again for the great job!

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello davidluizh,

I'm afraid there is no integration between Hustle and Subscribe by Email. I'm not sure if this is planned for Hustle to integrate with Subscribe by Email at the moment, but I can move this thread to Features and Feedback section of our forum as a proposition so more members can support it.

will the Hustle email subscribers be available as an excel file for addition to Subscribe by Email.

If your service provider (like MailChimp) allows to export subscribers to CSV file then you can use this file to import subscribers to Subscribe by Email plugin.

Please note that Hustle does not have own subscribers list - it is subscription form for service providers like Aweber, Mailchimp & Campaign Monitor.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• davidluizh

Thank you for your reply. I would appreciate if you could make this a suggestion for implementation in the near future.
    Thanks for also clarifying that the Hustle plugin works exclusively with Email Service providers. It appears that at this time, additional flexibility for Email services is not available with the Subscribe by Email plugin. Perhaps additional features that could be included in the plugin in the future are additional posts in a single email, Email templates for design flexibility, and (if possible), a way to track emails.
    Thanks again.

• Rupok

Hi davidluizh, hope you had a wonderful day.

The good news is our developers are already working on integrating it with e-newsletter and many other popular service. So I believe, they will integrate these two too, but it's gonna take time as hustle just started its journey. I'll suggest you to wait for a while and keep Hustle updated so you get all new features as soon as releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• catalyst

I've been roaming around here with the same questions.. Hustle, E-Newsletter, Subscribe by Email.. they all have overlaps and should work together or if possible maybe even cut down some of them.

It's confusing for those who are putting together a new web site and then look at the available options only to wonder which ones will A) fit best with their new site/service and B) which plugins will upgrade/merge on WPMU side in the future.

If it will still take a while to sort it out in the backend/dev, may I suggest a guide regarding email subscription/newsletter combos and their respective benefits/targets? I'm afraid if it causes too much of a headache a simpler solution might be to check out other providers where it's a bit more clear.

• Rupok

Hi catalyst,

they all have overlaps and should work together or if possible maybe even cut down some of them

I totally agree with them. I believe, our authority will surely take this in consideration in future.

may I suggest a guide regarding email subscription/newsletter combos and their respective benefits/targets?

I'm moving this thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking this idea, more chances our writers will work on this and will release a blog post regarding this in future.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• davidluizh

Hi Guys,

The integration when implemented will actually create an awesome Email Service plugin by WPMU. Being able to send emails through a WPMU plugin (Subscribe by Email) and its integration with Hustle (another powerful plugin) would create one heck of an integrated email system, especially if tracking and other such features are included.

Hopefully, this suggestion will get some traction in the features and feedback section and we can have something from you guys in the near future.

In any case, great work so far and keep it up!

Regards,

• Nithin

Hello comms2,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I'm afraid, there isn't any integration available yet for Hustle, and Subscribe by Email plugin. What you could do is, create a custom content Popup in the Hustle plugin, under Hustle Pro > Custom Content in your dashboard.

And add thefollowing shortcode related to Subscribe by Email in the popup content:
    [subscribe-by-email-form]

I hope this helps. Have a nice weekend ahead. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.