A sentence is not translated in signup: "Allow my site to appear in search engines like Google.

This sentence does not show in my language when a new user sign in : "Allow my site to appear in search engines like Google, Technorati, and in public listings around this network".
I found the sentence in my language archive ms-es_ES.po but it does not work.

• buenblog
    • New Recruit

Thank you, yes it is the default signup page. I'm using Anti-splog so it changes to signup-XXX.

I found the same sentence in /plugins/anti-splog/languages/ust-default.po, but I translated it and still doesn't show in my language.

I use Blog Type and SI Captcha too

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @buenblog

I hope you are well today and sorry for my extreme delay in my reply.

The .pot file is used to translate, but can't actually be used as the translated file.

You will need to use a tool such as poedit

And then in the Anti splog > languages > ust-default.pot you will need to use that .pot file.

In poedit > files > generate .mo file on save and then files new catalogue from .pot file and save that as ust-es_ES.po and place both the .mo and .po files in the languages folder of the plugin :slight_smile:

The following is the official codex on translating http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress

I hope this helps and again very sorry for the delay, please let me know if you still have problems with doing it this way and of course if you have any further questions, we're happy to help!

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.