A Simple Way to Hide Featured Image inside Post with CSS

Hi there,

may I ask YOU as PROFESSIONAL might the following code be the right code snippet AND where exactly to place it?

Am working with a themeforest child themes. Any images I have to include within a post are automatically also blown up and placed first before any text when displaying the post… which is most ugly and destructs reader from actually reading the post text itself.

So I researched for a solution… see below. But… now I have no clue, where exactly to implement the code.

Please could anyone help me out?

Here’s a very simple way to hide your featured image inside your post area, and it does NOT affect your actual featured image on your site’s front-page or outside of the list.

Copy the code below and paste into your CSS document.

.attachment-post-thumbnail {

display:none;

}

Thanks very much in advanced.

Regards

Prinz

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Ash,

many thanks for helping me out once again. That’s really very kind of you.

Now to your suggestion about my issue. First, the recommended plugin is untested with wordpress 4.1 but there is a similar css plugin available to download so I use that instead. It is easy to understand how it works… obvious a good tool and something new I learned.

However, unfortunately it did not solve my issue regards blown up featured images in post’s only while it’s on pages not a hassle at all.

Perhaps you could give me another suggestion to help me out… if you wish to login to my side please let me know I would forward to you login details.

For now…

thanks once again

Prinz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.