A+ site not loadable after scheduling

I thought this was a glitch in the free version of Appointments+, but I am having the same issue with the full version and on a different site.
You can go through and select you service, choose who your appointment is with, pick a date and time on the calendar, then enter your contact info.
You press the click here to confirm button and you get a pop up notifying them its been scheduled, once they click ok the site will no longer load. In firefox we get "The page isn't redirecting properly" and we get similar messages in other browsers.

Is this a setting in your software or wp or is it something on my server that causes that issue? I need a resulation soon since once someone clicks that they can't come back to the site in that browser again with out clearing their browser cookies, history, etc.

Also, is you plug in going to be mobile friendly? If not, I'm going to have to keep searching for something else that is since mobile is critical to my clients.
While I'm mentioning thing, if you click on Make an appointment, under My appointments you will see the green words are split on multiple lines, is that my theme or is that something else you need to fix?

Since it does not display on here, the site is heygorgeous.biz

Thanks!
Rob