A+ synchronization from Google Cal to Website

Hi,

I have an issue with Synchronization to Google Cal to A+
When I add an appointment manually in Google Calendar it is not synchronized with A+ on the website.
It works fine on the other way from A+ to GCal...

(I have selected A+ <-> Gcal Synchronization).
Can you please help me?
Many thanks.

• vert
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Kasia,

Nope, no error is mentionned on the logs tab since I have manually created an appointment on Gcal this afternoon.
    I'm not sure to understand "Google calendars appointments have separate place in the Appointments page - "... sorry...

• vert

Yep great that works fine since the update !
    But .... I have lost all my translations in Franch.. I re-added my .mo and .po in FTP but some of my translations are not working anymore
    For example on table schedule: Mo/Tu/We/... I had translated LU/MA/ME... but can't find in my .po file anymore.
    Any idea why ?
    For the next updates do I have to replace those 2 files again on FTP ?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello vert,

If you placed your translations files in the plugin language folder, then I'm afraid files are lost :slight_frown: you would need to upload them again to this folder or instead use /wp-content/languages/plugins - this way updates will not remove your files any more.
    When plugin is updated it replaces all the files and folders with new version, thats why language files are removed.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• vert

Ok I see...

I've just noticed a bigger issue since the update this morning..
    I have set 4 services but now only the 1st one appears on the calendar when I want to book..for exemple try to book "Massothérapie 90min".... it only books "Kinésithérapie" which is not the same service....
    http://bit.ly/1PUdir8

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.