A tag feeder for comments? I need to display all comments for the same post that has been posted to

Hello,

I've signed up as a member here in hopes that I'd be able to find a solution for something I've spent two days tracking down. It's amazing to me that there doesn't seem to be a solution for this anywhere out there yet because I would think the need would be quite common.

I run a network of sites. Many times there is a need to push the same blog out to many of the sites at the same time. I use a plugin called multipost for this. But there doesn't seem to be a way to show all of the comments for these identical posts within each post. That is when the article is posted on Site A, Site B, and Site C each of these sites will show all comments on the same article from across the network.

Word Press does have native comment feeds for each post. So the best I've been able to figure out so far is to go to a service like FeedMix and manually create a new combined feed for the individual comment feed from each post. I can then insert that combined comment feed into the bottom of the network-wide post.

When I came across post indexer, comment indexer and tag feeder I thought that might be a better solution... but that doesn't seem to be the case. If I could tag each duplicate post with the same tag and have a feed that output the COMMENTS only for posts with those tags that would be ideal!!! This would allow me to grab a feed of comments on the same post content from across the network.

Does anyone have any other ideas for how I might be able to group comments on "shared" content?

Thanks,
Trent