A timeout occurred on new site creation.

When I create a site and I want to go to the dashboard I get this error and then I refresh the page and everything goes well. Please check and help.

https://monosnap.com/file/D3cE1cSwMxijY4Ia3sKl4ccFJmn0HS

• Play Tienda
    • Flash Drive

Hola vi que crearon un nuevo sitio, me gustaria saber como va todo, gracias.

Observacion siempre que quiero dejar un comentario nunca se envia el mensaje aqui en su web tengo que actualizar y volver a enviar ahi recien el comentario se publica.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Play Tienda,

hope you're doing well! :slight_smile:

First, let's keep our conversation in English as we can't provide support into another language.

Now, about the issue, I can still see this happening in your end, even though the new site's dashboard link should be working pretty fast.

As there's also no information logged with WP_DEBUG, you should perform a conflict test to narrow this down. As this is a live installation, maybe it'd be better if you could create a staging site in the same server, using a separate database. This site should be an exact and complete copy of the live website, so you should be getting the same results. If this isn't possible, then create a recent backup in case you lose any settings during the test and have to restore to a previous working state.

Then deactivate all plugins and MU-plugins apart from WPMUDEV Dashboard, activate a default theme like TwentySeventeen for the main site, clear all caches and check again if the issue is still there. If not, it means that something is conflicting, so start activating the remaining plugins and theme, one by one this time, checking every time for the reported issue, until you reproduce the issue, thus finding the conflicted combination. The following flowchart image can assist you during this test: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

Looking forward to your results!
    Thank you,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.