A WordPress Meetup in South Africa

Hi there.. I'm the organiser of the WordPress Group in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa which numbers 160+ and growing daily. We have a regular monthly meeting with the next one on tuesday evening, 25 August from 7pm (GMT+2).
I am hoping to try something different in terms of guest speakers and interactivty by asking if WPMU Dev would be willing to do a videoconference/skype type Q and A session with the people who attend the session whereby they could ask you some of their most pressing WP issues. I envisage the session to be about 45 minutes...

Thank you for your consideration towards this (odd?) request - I hope to receive your positive reply

Al Karaki
Gauteng WordPress Group
info@wpsouthafrica.org.za
+27 82 554 8873

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Al,

I hope you're having a nice day!

Thank you for your kind proposition. This is really an awesome idea and I think you're doing a great job there! It's an honor to be asked to participate!

That said, after a serious consultation (that's why it took me so long to replay) with my boss I must decline. Sadly, we are not able to designate anyone to take part in this Q&A session at the moment. We're now working on a few major updates and new releases so you could benefit from new features and smoothly working plugins and we just feel that's the best way we can server the WordPress community around the globe.

I hope you understand my point. Keep up the great work and I'm not saying that we won't be able to participate next time (next year perhaps) so feel free to get in touch!

Thanks!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.