A/B Theme Testing Plugin Issue: "User Defined Value"

This is an A/B Theme Testing Plugin Issue.

"User Defined Value" does not appear on Google Analytics.

A/B switching is works, but We cannot know how much A or B shows.

Help me.

We are expecting this.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/analyticsrestults.png

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ab-theme-testing/

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Tomonori

The screenshot posted in the project page is old UI of analytics, you know they change their UI frequently. Do you see any data in Audience > Custom > User Defined area? Like the following screenshot:

Please let us know. I have also setup a new site, hoping to see some update tomorrow.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Tomonori
    • New Recruit

Hi,

I took a screen shot on my Google Analytics UI. The data I have to see is not shown.

Could you tell me more about how the User Difined Data is passed to the Google Analytics. Does the data shown on cookie data?
    The screen shot below shows cookie data from Chrome's Developer tool. Which is the User Difined Data, I could see on.

Help me again.
    Thanks in advance.

• Tomonori
    • New Recruit

Hi Kasia,

Let me make sure what you mean.
    You tell me ;
    - A/B THEME TESTING PLUGIN does not support Universal Tracking Code.
    - You reported this bug to developer, but it does not promise Incsub will fix it soon.
    Does it make sense?

Thanks again,
    Tomonori

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Tomonori

Currently, the plugin is compatible with classic mode only and as this is reported to the developer, I hope it will be fixed very soon. Unfortunately, we can't give you any ETA at the moment.

I have tested the plugin with classic mode and things are working as expected. You will get the data on events and custom variable sections:

Would you please check if it works for you on classic mode? Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.