Ability for subscriptions to select a specific category

Seems like the plugin will allow subscriptions to specific categories. I need to be able to allow subscriptions to several individual categories and thus notify the subscribers only if their subscribed category includes a newly published post, Is this possible? Can I create multiple widgets, one for each category? Can I upload a csv list to assign subscribers to that specific category?

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Jayson T. Cote ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Just to make sure that we are in the same page, in Subscribe by Email plugin, only the administrator can select which categories want to include or exclude from the email digest. Users can't do that.

The administrator can select individual categories in Subscriptions -> Settings -> Contents and all the imported members will receive notifications only from those categories.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• Jayson T. Cote
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thank you. I understand that categories can be included and excluded from the admin global configs. My issue is that I want the ability for various visitors to only subscribe to the category they desire. Is it possible to select a category for each instance of the subscribe by email widget? That way the global category configs in the admin then allow you to select which category applies to each widget instance, thus allowing viewers to subscribe to a category depending upon which widget they are entering their email.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.