Ability to add a free month through Pro Sites

Using Pro Sites, would like to know whether there is any way to add an ability to offer free month for the already logged in member who has referred a new user signup via affiliate link.

Is there any workaround that could be worked upon using Affiliate, and Pro Sites plugin , to offer free monthly subscription?

• Nithin

Hi Drew,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I got an update from the developer regarding this, and I'm afraid, it isn't possible to carry this action easily, as the payment gateway is recurring, the gateway would already create a subscriptions in their APIs regarding this, so I'm afraid, it'll require a lot of custom work to ensure the gateways could read if a free month is allotted via affiliates.

I'm afraid, at the moment, custom development is outside our support scope, however, I do see that this could be a handy feature to have in Pro Sites when integrated with Affiliate plugins, and I have brought this into our developers consideration, to discuss on whether this is something that could be implemented down tho road.

I'm also moving this ticket into our Features & Feedback section, so that we could get more feedback from our members on how they would like to have this integrated.

Have a great day ahead. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.