Ability to add new Question no longer working

I am having an issue where the users ability to add a new question is no longer working. i have tried deactivating all plugins, switching theme, but nothing seems to work. When they click “add question” the form starts to load, they can enter the question title, but the body of the area to type in their question never loads. Any ideas?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi SocialWINN,

This is really weird. To investigate the issue, I went to your site, clicked on "ASK A QUESTION" menu and then your questions page appeared. On that page, I clicked on "Ask a Question" button but surprisingly I could see the full form. I could enter title, description, category, tag everything. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

So I think this is your browser specific issue. Which browser are you using? Can you please try clearing cache and cookies from your browser and try again? Can you please try from a different browser? Can you please try from a different computer/network?

If you can regenerate the issue in all situations, please confirm. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi SocialWINN,

I had a look at your site and form loaded for me as well however there are number of console errors across your site that might be causing these issues for your users, they are mostly related to Ultimate VC Addons and MyCred Notice Plus plugins so I would suggest doing some tests with those two disabled and see if you see any improvements on your site.

I would start with MyCred Notice Plus because this one keeps duplicating errors and filling in console with errors.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.