Able to Add, but Unable to Remove Mapped Domain

Hello,

I am trying to update our WPMU site with some new domains for mapping. I was able to map a new domain by the Site ID. But I am unable to find where to remove the existing URL mapped for the same Site ID.

From Dashboard > Settings > Domains - I see a few, but it definitely doesn't look like all of them. This is where I added a new URL for Site ID 40. But I am unable to find and remove "homeresource1.com" to leave "homeresourcenc.com" as the only mapped domain for Site ID 40.

I also noticed in WPMU Dev > Plugins - Domain mapping is not installed, however; I do see it from my Dashboard. This makes me suspect something is awry with the plugin installation.

Is it possible part of the plugin/configuration is missing? Or do I need to remove the domain mapping elsewhere?

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi there @thegoinsgroup

To access the sites using the original URL, simply go to Tools > Domain Mapping in that site's admin, and click "Remove".

That will remove the domain mapping from that site and it can then be accessed using the original URL.

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.