About better wp security vs bulletproof security.

Hey Guy's i feel little bit confusing about the security plugins for secure my site what is the different between this two plugin and what is the really better secure -better wp security @ bulletproof security or i can install this two plugins together.If i install this two plugin together is there any issue on .htaccsess ?
Hope you guy's can help me about this my case :slight_smile:

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hey there,

Honestly I haven't used any of these. I read good things about both the plugins and also read that BulletProof security is more complex and isn't for novices. Also came across some discussions where they say Better WP Security would be all you need.

Here is a security plugin that I use on all of my projects, its quite good and was recommend to me by a support guy at Hostgator: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-firewall-2/

So maybe use the firewall and better wp security, what do you think?

• shah84
    • Flash Drive

Dear Arun glad to see you agin.First thanks a lot for help me and giving some knowledge :slight_smile:
    Topics:Mr. Aroon I have review the plugin (Firewall2).But this plugin so long never updated and compatible for WordPress version 3.0.5 .is it safe if I installe
    On my server.I means any other's security issues :slight_smile:.
    Love to join this site I have have learn so may experience here .
    Thanks again to WPMUDEV.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.