About function about Appointments +

I bought the wordpress plugin Appointments +. I have some questions about the plugin.

When a viewer sent the booking request, can the plugin send the confirmation email to a viewer and administrator automatically?

Also if I set up the minimal time range as 15min and an appointment needs more than 15min (for example 45min), do I need to put the 3 appointments from background? Can I put 45min appointment at one time?

Thank you

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

thanks for the post.

you can setup the notifications in the appointments general settings page.

as for your second query.

you can’t have multiple time slots, they are defined by the time base in the settings. however you could set the time base to 15 mins. then add 30mins to the admin side time base, this would allow you to manually adjust the appt. time by editing an appointment. but it’s not as flexible to what you ask.

see if this thread is handy or not https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/option-for-30-minute-appointment-slots-with-30-minute-breaks-between

I can add this to the feature requests, there are requests for variable appt times, so it’s likely it may get added to a future release.

hope this helps

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi @vaughan – Hope you don’t mind me making a suggestion

Hi @ryo

I’ve read your requirements in respect to appointments that are in excess of your 15 min time period.

If I’ve understood correctly and based on your example you could try:-

Loggin to the WordPress dashboard as Admin

Select A+ settings

Select ‘Services’ tab

Set the duration time of the relevant service to 45mins

e.g. Service1 set the duration to 45mins

This would then allow the user to select service1 and a suitable date and time and the calendar would book an appointment slot of 45mins.

The time period you have set as 15mins means that appointments can be made every 15mins in the hour.

e.g. 13h00, 13h15, 13h30 etc

Hope that helps

Regards

SteveB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.