About registration of CoursePress Pro with membership2 pro

Hey
I hope you having a good day.
Today, I want to know how should I set up the registration system.

I am currently using CoursePress Pro's virtual registration page.

However, when I looked the plugin page of membership 2 pro, it is written like that

If you’re using a plugin to create a custom registration page, like BuddyPress, Pie Register, or Gravity Forms, be sure to select THAT registration page here, rather than the default one created by the Membership2 plugin.
If you are using another plugin for registration, be sure to add the following code to your theme’s functions.php file so the Membership2 plugin knows about it (this is not required for BuddyPress, but it won’t interfere if you add it anyway):
add_filter('ms_frontend_handle_registration', '__return_false');

I will use the coursePress 's default registration system, but I can't select that page from membership Pro's setting, because I am currently using virtual one.

So, should I do something different?
I want to get an advice from your team.

King Regards
KAZUKI

• Milan

Hello KAZUKI,

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Please follow these steps to remove membership 2 Pro's registration page and use Cosuerpress pro's registration page instead. :slight_smile:

#1) Download attached plugin file and activate it.
    #2) Create new page via and add this shortcode in its page content. Just make sure that you are entering this shourcode in text mode rather than visual mode of an editor.

[cp_pages page="student_signup"]

#3) Now go to Couserpress Pro > Settings > General > Sign Up Page page and select page which you've just created and pasted above shortcode in it.
    #4) Save Changes.
    #5) Go to Membership > Settings > General > Membership 2 Pages > Registration and select same page for this setting too.
    #6) Save changes.

That's it. Now your system will use Couserpress pro's registration page instead of Membeship 2 pro's. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps you. :slight_smile:

Please let me know if there is anything else in which I can help you with. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan

• KAZUKI KIKUCHI

Hey
    I want get a support again.

I did as you said, and it seems good.

However, only when I use the protection rule, my demo user redirected to membership registration form, not CoursePress one.

In my case, as a demo user (who is Free user) tries to access to a page, which is protection page for Free user.
    It means that Free user can read, but Guest User can't.

And then, they are redirected to membership Pro's registration form, not CoursePress one.

I will give you an example.

As a Guest user, please access to the following page, which is protection page for Free user ( not Guest user).

http://education.sgs-for.jp/courses/aenean-auctor-nec-magna-sed-mattis-copy-3/

I think you can see the membership's registration form.

I want to change it to CoursePress one. If I can do it, almost issues for my WEB service will be resolved.

I gave you an access.
    King Regards
    KAZUKI

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Kazuki!

When you disable Membership 2 Pro default registration users should be able to register using another form. However, when they visit a page that is protected with a membership, they're expected to sign up for that membership in order to be able to see the content. That's why they should be redirected to the membership registration page.

That said, I admit I'm not sure if I'm following you here. I've visited an URL that you shared in your recent post and it doesn't look like that page (the course description page) was protected with membership in anyway. If I'm missing something here, please explain and I'll be happy to investigate it further.

Best regards,
    Adam