About the buddypress sing up boxCustomizing links name, background colour, and singup elements.

Good morning!

I am trying to cutomize the sing up box of the studio theme (with budypress).

By now, the only option i´ve found ath the theme options panel is to enter some text.

What i really need is:

1. To change all the english words to espanish: I am using code styling localization plugging, but i am not able to find that lines on the singupbox.

2. Re arrange de elements at the sing up: I am using your "ultimate facebook plugin" and now the badge to login with facebook appears above the header title at the singup area of the box.

3. To adjuts a bit the background colour to perfectly fit with the pallete we are using ( this is not that urgent).

I have very little knowledge of css and php, so i will appreciatte very much your help!

Thank you and hava nice day!

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @diego_albardonedo

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions :slight_smile:

1. You may need to download the theme, unzip it, open up the languages folder and make translations using the included .mo and .po files using a tool such as poedit, you can then apply the language as below.

In your wp-config make sure you have the following set to your language:
    define('WPLANG', 'en_EN');
    Ie; maybe fr_FR.. or whatever language you are using.

Then in your parent theme make sure you put your translated files in languages/.

Then make sure you save your language file as fr_FR or whatever country code you are using.

2. I have just taking a look at this, where would you like this to show? At the bottom? :slight_smile:

3. Which colour would you like the panel, grey like the rest of the page and change the font colour?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @diego_albardonedo

I hope you are well today, sorry for the delay.

I have checked this with a colleague and I'm afraid it's not possible to remove the facebook login button :slight_frown: One thing you could do is use the shortcode and place it in a sidebar, if that would work for you? But I'm afraid it's not actually possible to move where the button is now.

The width is already 100% on your panel after checking the code, which part was it you wanted wider, the whole panel or just that last column?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.