About the Image post in Facebook wall

I wish that the featured image of the post (we put into our wordpress site), appears published in a larger size within the Facebook fan page. As you seen currently is very small. How can we show it bigger?. Thank you for your prompt response.

PD. The red box (in the image attach) is the current size of the featured image of the post. I want the size of the blue box.

• PC

Hey there,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

As our lead developer Vlad quoted on another thread.

By default, when the plugin sends a publishing request to Facebook, it will do its best to accompany your post with an image. It will first try the default image in OpenGraph settings (if it's set), then try featured image and use that, if it finds one. If it doesn't, it will try to parse your post and use the first image from it, if possible. If that fails too, it will fall back to the fallback image (if set). Only if all those options fail, it will send your text to Facebook without an accompanying image. As for the final image size in the post that Facebook publishes, that's entirely on their end - the plugin supplies the data to Facebook, but the decision on the final formatting is with their platform.

Its something we can not control and is upto facebook to decide what to show there.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.