[Academy Courses] Quiz Support in Academy Courses

PLEASE, PLEASE!!!! in the quizes in the Academy courses -- PLEASE tell me which questions I got wrong!!! It is a complete waste of time to try to guess. I am in here to learn information not mess around trying to guess what the teacher thinks is the right answer. Any other learning site I have been on tells me which answers I have wrong so I can research those instead of wasting my time guessing. This makes your courses seem too cumbersome and frustrating!!! If I can't find the information in the lesson to answer the questions right, the instructor may be assuming things they never specifically mentioned.

• TGL
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Exactly, if they are going to ask specific questions, use the same terminology as the materials. And PLEASE allow us to comment on the quiz pages, watch how quickly those comments pile up about how poorly the questions are written.

• TGL

You are just forcing people to walk away from the classes out of frustration.

Look at how many people start those classes vs. how many people finish and ask yourself why the completion rate is so low.

Change the quiz behavior to show which questions were answered correctly and which ones were answered incorrectly and let all of the previous students know you made that change and watch the response (and the change in completion rate).

• TGL

It's literally the easiest option, you can't force instructors to write better questions and answers, they are clearly doing the best they can.

Showing which questions are answered right and wrong also will allow us to SEE which questions are worded ambiguously, use incorrect terminology or just plain have wrong answers and let the instructors know.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.