Accepting A Pending Appointment Request Clears the SP's schedule

Appointments+ 1.1.8 - I love the front end support for accepting pending meeting requests.

1. Currently when a Service Provider confirms a pending appointment request, his/her schedule is then cleared automatically.
2. Is there a way to add a pop-up that says "Appointment Confirmed" when the Service Provider confirms an appointment? Similar to the one that appears when a User requests an appointment? Currently the simple changing of the word "Pending" to "Confirmed" may just be a little to subtle from a user perspective to realize the appointment actually changed.

• lfgreen3
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you.

Do you have any idea of how I can stop the Service Provider's working hours from clearing? Currently when my service providers confirm an appointment, his/her schedule resets and they have to re-enter and save his/her working hours

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

I cannot reproduce this.

By clearing what do you mean? Do the values become the same as 'no specific provider' settings? Or some random values?

Are the working hour values in user profile and working hours tab the same before and after confirmation?

Can you add some screenshots?

Cheers,
    Hakan

• lfgreen3
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

The values become something else, but it always reverts to the same regardless of service provider (see last screenshot for hours that it changes to). My default for 'no service provider' is set to 12pm to 12am and 'yes' for every day of the week.

The values in user profile and working hours tab are different before and after confirmation (see screenshot)

Thank you for your help

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.