Access denied for the Video Tutorials

My subsites get an error message when trying to access the video tutorials from the dashboard. The link "Video Tutorials" does go to the list of videos, but when you click on any video link, it produces "Access Denied. I checked my primary site and it works fine; the subsites do not work.

I am giving access to my dashboard in case you want to take a look.

Thanks, Joe.

• Michael Bissett

Hey joejacobson, Michael here! :slight_smile:

Are you referring to your wordsandwriters Multisite? If so, I'm not seeing that Support Access is enabled for that install, could you instead send in the following via our secure contact form, so I can have a closer look at it:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress network admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett

Hey joejacobson,

Taking a look at your network here, I saw myself being able to view the tutorial videos on your sites, tried looking your bluetemplate subsite first. In the process of looking into this, I noticed that your account had been logged out of our Dashboard plugin, so I've taken the liberty of getting that logged into again for you.

In addition to that bluetemplate subsite, I also took a look at these sites:
    - kayharper
    - brendamspalding (which is a subsite with a domain mapped to it)

And I'm finding myself able to view the videos on my end. Are you still seeing that you're not able to view them on your end? If so, could you try clearing out the cookies & the cache in your browser?

Please advise,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.