Access has been blocked.

Hey.
I installed the plugin "Anti-splog", "Comment Spam Pack" and recorded me at "Project Honey Pot" to use it inside the "Comment Spam Pack" package.
I tried to set up the above-mentioned plugins as best I could and continued to work on my site. I tested a website in my multisite network. Worked a little with Easy Blogging. After pressing the "visit site" in Easy Blogging mode several times, I got this message:

"Access er blocked.

Your IP [87.56.240.35] is registered in the Stop Forum Spam or Project Honey Pot database.
If you feel this is incorrect please contact dem

Protected by: AVH First Defense Against Spam - ??WPMU DEV Version

Can you help me with the settings are incorrect. I have to be able to test my site.

Hope you can help.

Best, Tim

• Tim
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Jack.

I have no caching plugin.

I do not have IP caching on.

Do not fully understand what is happening here. My users must of course be able to test their changes on their own websitem, right?

Hope you can help.

Best, Tim

• Tim
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Jack.
    I was locked in at my main site and logged in at the test site ón two different browsers.
    When the test site was blocked I could disable the plugins Anti-splog, Comment Spam Pack. Then I had access to my site again. When I activated the plugins again nothing was wrong.
    The reason I mentioned Easy Blogging was because Anti-splog and Comment Spam Pack didn't apear ón the installed plugin list.

Best, tim

• Tim
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Jack.

Could it be the settings below, 3rd Party Options, Stop Forum Spam?
    In: Termination Threshold, "When the frequency of the spammer in the stop forum spam database equals or Exceeds this threshold the connection is terminated." Here I have put it to 3. Could it be the blocking?

If so, how should it be set up to stop the Forum Spam?

Best, Tim

• Tim
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi .

Now I get this message again when I try to get access to my site http://www.albertesmarked.dk:

Access has been blocked.

Your IP [87.56.240.35] is registered in the Stop Forum Spam or Project Honey Pot database.
    If you feel this is incorrect please contact them

Protected by: AVH First Defense Against Spam - WPMU DEV Version

I have check on "Stop Forum Spam" and "Projekt Honey Pot" and my IP is not listed as block.

Yesterday I disabled the use of the two 3rd Party Options in "Comment Spam Pack".

I'm a little frustrated. Have to have a comment / forum spam filter on my site.
    Hope you can help.
    Best Tim

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.