access levels

I am getting a error msg "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page."
on my Membership access level when login as Membership. When I am loged in as Admin, and using the view site as: Membership it works perfectly. :slight_frown:

• Ollie
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I may have read this wrong but your admin works fine, there is another user you tried to access Membership > Access Levels with in the backend?

If this is the problem ensure that user is a membership admin. Those admins are separate to Wordpress Admins...

This can be found in Membership > Settings > Membership Admins

If you can't update any users to be membership admins then try assigning them to an access level before adding them as a memberhsip admin.

See if that works as I had a similar problem few months ago and the above fixed it.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.