Access Levels & Subscriptions disappeared

Hi All

When updating membership we have lost some of our member types!

We can still assign the different subscriptions to users under "All Members"
Standard
Tenant
Forum
Active
Introducer
Letting Agent
ARK Member
Staff

Of these there were 9 Access Levels

It is worth noting that when making most of these subscriptions they are clones and then edited of the Standard User subscription.

I haven't upgraded/unlocked yet membership2.

When I look under "Access Levels" or "Subscription Plans" on the membership menu, only 3 are there...Guest, Forum & Standard.

Now it is worth noting that under the top menu item "Membership" ALL the different types are still present and working properly, I can click on those links and go through to rules for that subscription or access level.

So the conclusion is I can get to them BUT they aren't appearing in the lists when going direct to that menu item.

• Rupok

Hi CS_Team,

When updating membership we have lost some of our member types!

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. Can you please tell us from which version did you update? I can see that you currently have the latest version of M2 installed on your site. So if you told us from which version you migrated, then we could try to regenerate this issue on our test site.

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• CS_Team

Hi Rupok

I am still getting the pop up asking me to unlock the membership 2 upgrade. I am nervous about doing the upgrade due to the reliance on the existing set up and having to reset all the rules (which are quite extensive)

We also have a custom plugin we have built which relies upon the membership type of a user so although our initial testing says there should be no issues with upgrade it does raise concern.

• Nithin

Hi CS_Team,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I am still getting the pop up asking me to unlock the membership 2 upgrade. I am nervous about doing the upgrade due to the reliance on the existing set up and having to reset all the rules (which are quite extensive)

Could you please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look at your setup, and have a better idea regarding this. Normally upgrades should go smoothly, however taking a backup before making any such changes in your system would be ideal when it comes to upgrading.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin