Access Marketpress "Store Settings" values in custom plugin

Hello. I need to know how to access the MP Store Settings from php code.

For instance in this case to know the Sales Tax -> Rate as noted in those settings.

I have been unable to find any documentation on how to access these field data values from the code.

Thanks.

Jay

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Jay,

We don't have additional documentation on creating custom plugins from MarketPress.

If I understand correctly you are looking for init_tax_settings function which is located in /marketpress/includes/admin/store-settings/class-mp-store-settings-general.php on line 462

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Jay
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello and thank you

I am more than surprised the best option is to discect the core code to figure out how to tap into settings

This is a basic request to ask of such a seemingly robust framework

Are u sure there is no other more specific api type info detailing best method of accessing these general settings ?

Jay

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Jay,

Hope you are well today. :slight_smile:

I've just confirmed with our developer that there isn't any specific API for accessing general settings of plugins. Developers internally uses various functions ( you need to search that on your own based on your specific purpose ) for getting those settings values. :slight_smile:

But if you can be more specific, I can try to find those functions for you. :slight_smile:

Have a nice day.

Enjoy WPMU DEV.

Cheers,
    Milan

• Jay
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello Milan,

I have found myself becoming 'closer to the code' of Marketpress in order to extract some of these settings. So far so good. Thanks for your earlier suggestion. Not as simple as I was hoping for but it got me going in the right direction.

Jay
    CompuMatter

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.