access to snapshot in cloud

Hi there,

something really sad today happened when I realized my full wp directory had disappeared from the server it is hosted on, while last time I went all was fine...unfortunately this was months ago so nobody has any backup...

I had snapshot turned on but I believe the backups were under the Wordpress's folders so that won't help... however I just saw something about backups being in the cloud in the doc? any chance we mights have something there... ? the other weird thing is that the site that disappeared also disappeared from my list of sites here at WPMU... so of course I can't access the backup from the hub...

Thanks,
Eve-Marie

• Nastia

Hello Eve-Marie ,

I am so sorry to hear you have this issue.

Managed Backups were introduced very recently in Snapshot version 3.0. Although I've checked all registered sites with us and the latest plugin version was installed is 2.5. So if you hadn't the recent version of the plugin, higher than version 3.0,

In case you had activated automated Managed Backups option within the Snapshot plugin, then there is a chance that you'll find a backup file on our cloud.

You will see your site on Hub again after you install a WordPress site on the same domain name along with the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. After that, the files should be located at Hub > My Website > domain.com > Backups tab.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,
    Nastia