Access to Upfront them without installing Dashboard plugin?

Is it possible to download and install the Upfront parent theme without installing the WPMU Dashboard plugin? If not, does that mean I'm unable to use the Upfront framework if I cancel my membership?

• Milan

Hello @greglanier,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Yes it is certainly possible to use our Upfront theme without using our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. But its not advisable for some cases as our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin provides you lots of update utilities for our themes and plugin right at your site door. Furthermore it provides mechanism of Support Staff access which mostly we alll uses here whenever we needs to take a look at our member's site for some issues. It also displays all of your statistics with us. :slight_smile: So according to me to have a WPMU DEV Dashboard installed along with our other product is good choice.

But even if you don't want to use that plugin, you can easily grab copy of your theme from its intro page. After that you only need to upload it to your site's /wp-content/themes/ folder and activate it from theme panel Appearance > Themes .

If you cancel your membership with us it does not mean we will not let you use our product. We will for sure but you will not get any future update and support for that product. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps you.

Best Regards,
    Milan