Accessibility Settings: Login required set to no but does not show appointment bookings

Hello,

Under Accessibility Settings the Login required is set to NO but does not show appointment bookings when you visit this page if you are not logged in -

http://freevocals.com/interview-appointments/

It does show the appointment bookings if the user is logged in. The page is publicly published so I am not sure why this is happening.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks
David Elliott

• Alexander

Hi @David,

You should still see the form even when logged out. The system just wouldn't be able to show each client their specific appointment.

This could be a plugin or theme conflict. Can you please try temporarily switching to the default theme to see if this makes a difference?

If that's not it, try deactivating all your plugins except Appointments+ Then if it starts working, you can slowly start activating them again, and testing as you go. When the form stops showing up, we may have an idea of what caused it.

Let me know what you find out!

Best regards,

• David

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for the response. This seems to have solved the issue. I did try turning the built in cache off when the other plugins were disabled but I didn't check the flush cache option so this may have been the issue.

I am guessing that there may be a conflict with a premium content plugin that I am using so I will try the WPMU membership one to see if it works better. Currently we have a free membership which allows signed in users to download certain content. We are able to track the downloads. Is this possible with your plugin?

I have another question. Please have a look at this page which now incorporates Appointments+ and a Google form which sends responses to a spreadsheet http://freevocals.com/teacher-coach-application-form/

Ideally I need the whole process of booking an interviewees appointment, collecting their data on a form and sending this data to a Google spreadsheet integrated together. Currently they will have to select the date on Appointments+ and then re-enter the date on the Google form below which leaves some scope for error. Is there any way to do this with your plugins?

Thanks
    David

• Alexander

@David,

The cache isn't required, so if you're having issues with it, you can just leave it off. Our Membership plugin will allow access to content based on a paid subscription, but it won't track downloads for you.

I'm sorry, we don't have any kind of google form integration, nor is there a way to add extra fields to the booking form at the moment. This has been requested before though, so it might be included in a future update.

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.