Accidentally Deleted Site how do I undelete a site

I was scrubbing spam blogs on my site http://www.afsachapters.com I accidentally checked a users site - Can I somehow "undelete" my users air force page? How can I find it in myphpadmin? Is it possible to undelete a blog - even if you accidentally deleted it as netadmin?

Thanks for your feedback

Timothy Bowers

Hey Jackalakus.

If you you totally deleted it? (with the check box for group delete, or single delete then confirming it)

If so then I'm sorry but its gone, and unless you have a sql backup then there isn't much chance of getting it back.

I'm sure you have a current backup, so you could get that out and recover the users site that way. If no huge time has gone by since the backup then restore it all. If not then I'm afraid you will need to go through the sql file and find the releven tables and data.

Let us know how you get on.

Timothy Bowers

Yup - Gone then. I checked all teh spam boxes and checked the good site on accident - It didn't ask me to confirm.... IT just said "deleted" in teh admin dashboard.

Yup when you select a group it doesn't, only does with a single click of delete.

I still want to find that keyword you have listed above in the sql file to learn. Where is that relevel? keyword? How can I find it?

Well I'm not sure what the name of the site is, so I don't know the keyword.

The tables however will be PREFIX_ID_TABLE

So if its the default prefix its wp_ then if the site id was 8 it would be wp_8 and then of course all the table names.

And PREFIX_blogs then PREFIX_blog_versions

Hope this helps, keep us up to date

Take care.

Timothy Bowers

Hey there!

Just checking in to see how things are going with this one and if you need any further help.

We haven't heard from you on this thread for a while, perhaps you got help over email or elsewhere. I'm going to presume your all fixed up now and don't need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance.

Take care.