According to Manual, we moved Template to child-theme

Valued Support-Team,

please give us your support again. Our trouble is, that we receive the test email but it does not include any content... but this is the case only since we moved the template to child-theme folder according to the manual (see attached screenshot).

Please be so kind request direct server access to help finding out were the failure may occur.

Many, and BIG thanks in advance.
Kind regards
Prinz

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Prinz, Michael here! :slight_smile:

Could you please send in the following via our secure contact form:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress network admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Prinz,

I didn't see that there was a /subscribe-by-email folder inside of your child theme, so I took the liberty of creating one, and placing a fresh set of the files to move there inside that folder, and am now seeing that there's content being displayed when I send a test email.

Could you confirm the same on your end please?

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.