Does Cubepoints still exist?

Hi,

According to the following link:

http://cubepoints.com/landing/

Cubepoints is being re-launched.

I'm not sure how long that will be, but is Marketpress still supporting the points system as a method of payment?

Does Marketpress support other point systems like Achievements by Paul Gibbs?

What is the points system used here on the WPMUDEV forum? Will that be released?

Cheers,

Johnny

• aristath

Hello again Johnny, I hope you're well today!

but is Marketpress still supporting the points system as a method of payment?

MarketPress supports the current implementation of CubePoints. There's no way to know how the next version will be until it is released though... But I guess once it's released we'll update MarketPress to support it.

Does Marketpress support other point systems like Achievements by Paul Gibbs?

Not out of the box... Support for any additional point systems will have to be custom-coded.

What is the points system used here on the WPMUDEV forum? Will that be released?

These forums are based on an old, standalone version of bbPress (not bbPress as a WordPress plugin) that we maintain ourselves and our points system is custom-coded too. So I don't believe it will ever be released publicly as it depends completely on our self-maintained version of bbPress!

Cheers,
    Ari.

P.S. How's Tradr going after the launch?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.