Accordion Template Has No + Button for Adding Sections

Trying to add a third section to the accordion template and there is no + sign to click that allows you to add sections. Can only use two.

And please don't respond that you can't duplicate the error - I have been reading a lot of the posts to try and fix some of the issues and that is always the first response. This is not a plug in conflict but an error in your code.

I think that there are many frustrated users here as the code is full of small bugs. So take the time and fix the errors. I paid a hefty sum to use what is a good product - make the effort to fix things so that we can actually make full use of the as promised product.

Thanks.

• Tyler Postle

Hey there Tom,

Hope you're doing well today!

I can duplicate the error. I've reported this to the developer so it can get fixed up asap thanks for reporting it Tom.

I just want to mention too that sometimes bugs or issues crop up from plugin conflicts, quite often actually - in those cases it is tough for us to replicate until we know which plugin is causing it

We don't mean for it to come off as if we aren't trying to help, apologies if it does. In most cases when that happens we will likely get support access so we can hunt down the bug further.

Anyways, thanks again for reporting this! Either myself or the developer should post back here once the fix it pushed out

Let us know in the meantime if you have any further questions!

All the best,
    Tyler