Account profile fields not getting BuddyPress account fields

Using BP 1.9.2 and WP 3.8.1. I have edited the profile fields in BP under Users --> Profile Fields. When I go to the BP registration page I see them showing up there no problem.

However, when I go to the popup membership plugin registration page those fields are not there. They are however there on the "original popup form".

As a test I switched from popup to original (prefer to use popup for sure) and filled out profile fields to get a registration up and running. Once set up I went to the edit page and the fields were not there either.

Desired effect would be for both the popup registration form and the edit profile page to inherit those fields. Am I missing a setting or configuration somewhere? Thanks!

• Christopher

Great. Thanks. This helps there. Does the same then apply to the "edit profile" fields? I can live with sticking with the original registration form vs the popup for now (although thank you for submitting to the features section as I do think that would be very helpful) but if we have all of those fields added I would need to allow editing of those same fields somehow to the end user. Any thoughts there?

• PC

Hey there Christopher,

Sorry for the delay in response as I was away due to bad health and could not get back to this any sooner. Please accept my apologies for the uninformed delay and any inconvenience it may have caused.

but if we have all of those fields added I would need to allow editing of those same fields somehow to the end user. Any thoughts there?

The users would be able to edit them from their Profile section so that should not be an issue. Are you seeing anything differently ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.