[accountform] and [renewform] shortcodes not displaying

After upgrading to the newest version, my account page is not displaying anything using the accountform and renewform shortcodes.

To test, you can login to the site at http://www.promusicacademy.com/wp-login.php

with the login/pass of test/test

Clicking on the manage your account link takes you to a page that only contains those two shortcodes. However, nothing displays.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings loren_small,

Thank you for letting us know and yes the database keeps the info though it may be in your interest to use something like Snapshot plugin or your hosting control panel to make backups.

In the later case make sure you have the ability to restore as well, some hosts actually charge a fee to restore.

What do you have set in the Membership –> Options –> Membership pages –> Account Page?

Did you create the default page or is the page you referring to a different page?

Are you using a caching plugin on your site?

Are you using two completely different browsers, one for developing and the other for testing?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings loren_small,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• loren_small
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Sorry for the delay, been slammed on a separate project.

I just updated to the most recent version, and still no fix for this issue.

We are not running a caching plugin.

It does not display in any browser.

This is a new page that contains the shortcodes of [accountform] and [renewform]. This is the only content on the page.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings loren_small,

Thank you for getting back to us on this item.

I have indeed setup pages using these shortcodes and found they do not show on the posts at all – unless I am looking at them using the same browser as I develop with then I see the shortcodes.

What is the URL to these pages/posts that the shortcodes are on?

Here is the URL to my test production server install of the shortcodes:

http://membership.aecnuwpmu.us

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings loren_small,

Thank you for the additional information and log in information.

Visiting my test server never asks me for log in information at all. I checked it form three different computers. Well of course to see the account information one must be logged in but not the registration form which clearly works and is displayed on my test site, not logged in, screen shot below.

Visiting your site even logged in reveals no short codes, screen shot below.

Actually I withdraw the screen shot of my site due to after visiting your site I found, unlike my site, errors on every single page I visited as shown in the screen shots below none of which are related to Membership. (Chrome shift+control+J)

Now it is time to go into full blown trouble shooting mode because it appears there may be some conflict here and one way to find out conclusively.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol – first to switch to the Twenty Eleven theme just long enough to check for the problem – if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings loren_small,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.