Accounts Getting Expired After Successful Stripe Payment

Hey guys,

We have a major problem with this. It seems like something is wrong with the stripe integration suddenly as if the software is checking the test URL of stripe for payment confirmations.

The payment subscriptions are going through, the API keys are set to Live, the end points in stripe haven't changed and are exactly like they are in the instructions, but we have a plethora of sudden failed charges and account cancellations even on successful ones.

What do we do? We are losing customers every because they are getting pissed.

This is extremely urgent,

• Rupok

Hi liorwn

I hope you had a wonderful day and I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

something is wrong with the stripe integration suddenly as if the software is checking the test URL of stripe for payment confirmations.

As you said *suddenly*, can you please tell us if this started happening automatically or it started after any event like - updating the plugin, installing any other plugin, change in server configuration, change in cache settings etc. ?

Moreover, as it is a live site, is there any way you can make a mirror copy of this site in a staging server so that we can run some test over there and fix the solution? You can use this plugin (https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/snapshot/) for taking backup of your live site and restore in the staging?

Then can you please send me message with access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login URL
    -Link back to this thread for reference
    -Any other relevant URLs

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.