Accounts page doesn't show subscription status

I now have memberships who are up for renewals. I initially thought the Accounts page would show their current subscription level and renewal options. However, it only shows basic user information to edit. The actual Accounts page is blank so I'm assuming it is automatically generated. I am running a Buddypress site with this. How can I have this information added to the Accounts.

Also, the members have not received communications to renew. Does anyone know why this would happen?

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings brandee,

Thank you for the great questions.

The account status portion on the members side will have to be a feature request if indeed it has not already been addressed in the newest Membership version 3.4 which has just been released - but due to WordPress 3.5 release and the commotion it has caused I have not had the opportunity to dig into Membership version 3.4 myself.

Before upgrading be sure to backup, especially the database and something like the Snapshot plugin sounds like just the tool to get the job of backing up the databases done for you.

Also, the members have not received communications to renew. Does anyone know why this would happen?

Which payment gateway are you using for your memberships?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• brandee
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Sorry I never got back to this until now. The emails did finally go out. Members are still have a challenge figuring out how to renew. They have to go into subscriptions but are still have challenging with renewing their current subscription. I'm using Paypal. Any thoughts?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings brandee,

Thank you for the additional input and for letting us know about the subscriptions.

You mentioned you were using PayPal - there are indeed two PayPal options in the plugin, which option i.e. PayPal Express or Single Payment are you using?

And for your subscriptions are they serial or indefinite?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings brandee,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• brandee
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Sorry I didn't get back in a more timely fashion. I'm using single payment paypal and I'm not sure what serial or indefinite in the plugin means. They renew every year on their anniversary date. Its been a real challenge when they can't find where to renew and I've had to take over the phone. I was hoping to streamline this process with the website. Maybe I'm set up wrong?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings brandee,

Thank you for letting me know some more details and if you are indeed not aware of the "serial and indefinite" settings then it is sure we have a setting wrong in there.

In addition, all your installations are outdated by at least a version if not more and I anticipate trouble since all the plugins have been updated for WordPress 3.5 and Buddy Press 1.6.3

Can you please get all these updated including Membership to 3.4.2 and then you can send me log in credentials if this issue persists after the updates.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings brandee,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.