Activate "Automated Email Responses"

I try to activated "Automated Email Responses".

But when i click on the toggle for on and off, it doesnt change.

And also nothing happens when i try to load templates.

Could someone tell me what I have done wrong?

Thx

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @marc Sniukas,

Hope you’re doing well today :slight_smile:

Email message toggle works fine on my installation so there is probably some js conflict with your theme or some other plugin you are using.

Could you try switching to default WP theme and disabling your others plugins so we could see if this is indeed the case.

If this doesn’t give any results would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,

Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Marc,

Thanks for granting access, as I expected there is a console error on Automated Email Responses tab which is causing this, however I was unable to pinpoint what is causing this or even replicating it on my end, I tried with exact same add-ons active on your installation.

I have forwarded this issue to our developers so they can have a closer look at this.

Best regards,

Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Marc,

Unfortunately there is still no any solution for this as the issue is hard to pinpoint since nothing we do can replicate the issue.

Could you send your FTP and cPanel login details so we can check your setup and error logs?

You can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ and the template below:

IMPORTANT: Make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic so it doesn't go back to forums – this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"

– WordPress admin username

– WordPress admin password

– login url

– FTP credentials (host/username/password)

– cPanel credentials (host/username/password)

– link back to this thread for reference

– any other relevant urls

Best regards,

Predrag

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi @marc Sniukas,

I hope you are well today.

This is really weird issue, when Membership trying to load the WP Editor, the javascript doesn’t work properly. And that causing issue.

I’m not pretty sure, but it can relate to your domain, can you please try to park a domain, which not just IP and try again?

Best regards,

Hoang

• Marc Sniukas
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

So i try with a domain now.

No change, can’t activate “Automated Email Responses”.

In the developer console i can find this error.

ms-admin.js:2370 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'PluginManager' of undefined

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'hasClass' of undefined
    load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,jquery…:246 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'hasClass' of undefined(anonymous function) @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,jquery…:246m.event.dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.3.1:4r.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.3.1:4m.event.trigger @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.3.1:4e.event.trigger @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.3.1:8(anonymous function) @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.3.1:4m.extend.each @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.3.1:2m.fn.m.each @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.3.1:2m.fn.extend.trigger @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.3.1:4(anonymous function) @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,jquery…:245j @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.3.1:2k.fireWith @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.3.1:2x @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.3.1:5b @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.3.1:5

Thx

• Marc Sniukas

I have activated it. Maybe you musst try to look for the domain to get access now. Not longer with the IP adress. “Support access is ACTIVE until 28. November 2015 15:54” Should i send you the domain?

I have a support mail were i can answer. Cause i don’t want to post it here.

Thx.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello!

Thanks for re-granting access, I’ve been able to access your site this time. I can confirm those errors you mentioned recently but still wasn’t able to replicate this on my end. If I understand correctly, you’ve made “a switch” to the domain from IP as @hoang suggested.

As it seems it didn’t help, let me give him a note and hopefully he’ll be able to help us further with this.

Best regards,

Adam

• Marc Sniukas

So i have found a fix by my own.

There are some problems with loading the tinymce.js

Maybe result of updating wordpress. I found some post about a similar problem.

function.php

$js_src = includes_url('js/tinymce/') . 'tinymce.min.js';
    $css_src = includes_url('css/') . 'editor.css';

// if wp_enqueue doesn't seem to work at all
    echo '<script src="' . $js_src . '" type="text/javascript"></script>';

wp_register_style('tinymce_css', $css_src);
    wp_enqueue_style('tinymce_css');

Only thing i need is please the original “Subscription – Completed with payment” template it was overwritten during test.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Marc,

Thanks for getting back to us with the solution you found, I will forward this to plugin developer and send you some thankyou points for the effort :slight_smile:

Is this the template you are looking for:

<h2>Hi %username%,</h2>
    Great, you are now subscribed to the <strong>%ms-name%</strong> Membership at %blog-name%!

You can review and edit your membership details here: %ms-account-page-url%

Here are your latest payment information for your subscription:

%ms-invoice%

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.