Activated Membership - Can't get pro features

Hi there,

I have installed the plugin, added the site and still don't have access to pro features

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Bobby,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Please give following steps a try:

1. Go to "Plugins -> All plugins" page
    2. Disable the "WP Smush Pro" plugin (don't remove it though)
    3. Make sure that "WPMU DEV Dashboard" plugin is enabled and logged in into your account
    4. Clear all site's caches (if you're using any cache plugin such as e.g. W3 Total Cache or similar)
    5. Enable the plugin again and see if it's working as expected now

I'm suggesting this because WP Smush Pro is using our servers' resources and requires active API access which means active WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. This should help in case the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin was disabled upon WP Smush Pro activation or a there was some temporary "glitch" during activation (e.g. WPMU DEV Dashboard wasn't able to connect to our server).

Let me know if it helped. In case it didn't, please grant me a support access to your site so I could take a closer look. Here's a guide on how this can be done:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Alex Stine
    • System Administrator

Hello,
    Hope you are well.

Please follow these steps to enable support access.
    1. Login to WordPress Admin.
    2. Go to WPMU DEV > Support.
    3. On the right side of the page, you will see a link. It says GRANT SUPPORT ACCESS.
    4. Please click that link and access will be enabled.

Please update this thread when access has been enabled.

Cheers,
    Alex :smiley:

• Alex Stine
    • System Administrator

Hello,
    Hope you are well.

This issue could be related to your API Key, I recommend resetting it to see if this fixes your issue with WP Smush Pro.

Please NOTE: After the reset of the API key, you will have to login to the WPMU DEV Dashboard on all sites.
    1. Go to the Account page in The Hub.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/account/
    2. You will see a link, RESET API KEY, please click this link.
    3. Please login to the WPMU DEV Dashboard again with your WPMU DEV email address and password.
    4. Check WP Smush Pro to see if you have access to pro features.

Please let us know the results.

Cheers,
    Alex :smiley:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.