Activating Custom Sidebar plugin causes server error on one subsite only

Hello Team-

Member is having an issue with just one specific subsite that when he activates the custom sidebar plugin it renders a server error only when he tries to access the widgets page.

See transcripts, for debug log/error_log.

Thanks in advance!

Ken - WPMU DEV Support

Nithin

Hi Rodrigo Dias,

Hope you are doing good today.

I checked your website, and I could see the issue. However, I'm not able to replicate the same in my multisite the issue is site specific.

This is quite odd. Is this a live site? Is it possible to test this further by disabling all the plugins in your website, which'll also include network activated plugins, so please do let me know whether you are comfortable with me performing this?

Thank you for sharing the debug.log file, unfortunately it doesn't give a clue regarding what could have gone wrong in your system. if I tried to access the website through FTP, but I'm getting the following error:

Response:	fzSftp started, protocol_version=6
    Command:	open "ebceditora-ken@ebcxxxx.sftp.wpengine.com" 2222
    Command:	Trust new Hostkey: Once
    Command:	Pass: ***********
    Error:	Authentication failed.
    Error:	Critical error: Could not connect to server

Could you please look into this, and please correct the FTP creds so that I could have access your directory. You can send me the correct credentials, through our secure contact form:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Nithin

Hi Rodrigo Dias,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I checked your SFTP credentials that you have shared, but still I'm not able to login. I asked one of my colleagues to check this, and even he isn't able to login fine. He's getting the following error as shown in the given screenshot, it seems like the password isn't correct?

Since it's a live site, please do let us know whether you are comfortable with us disabling all your plugins in your website?

Could you check the credentials that you have sent, and advise what we are missing here, and re-send the credentials the same way as before, so that we could help get you sorted asap.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin