Activating membership plug-in breaks the back-end intrerface

Hello,

When I activate the membership premium plug in it breaks the template
for the back end. It causes the navigation bar becomes the full width
of the screen.

Additionally, I attempted to post this through Q&A via the WMPU dev
dashboard and the post button was not responding.

Yes, I have updated everything.

-J.

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@jason_harmer

Hey there would you mind postinga screenshot so we can see whats happening?

Try deactivating the plugin and delete it, then this time upload it via ftp then activate it, sometimes when wordpress uses the autoinstaller it doesnt always get the files right or they become corrupted. Via ftp you know if a file fails.

Just unzip the folder to your desktop or wherever and then ftp the folder to your plugins directory and activate in the normal way

Hope this helps

cheers

tom

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hey Jason,

Welcome to the Community!

Add on to what Tom suggested, please try disabling all other plugins and then enable membership and see how that goes. Or this could be some conflict with the theme you are using, so maybe try a different theme or the default theme so that we can know the reason for the problem.

If it turns out to be another plugin, enable the plugins one by one until you find the trouble and do report it back.

Let us know.

• jason_harmer
    • New Recruit

Hey guys,

I went through and discovered that I could replicate the error in the themes section as well as by activating a google analytics plug-in.

I think something was corrupted from the most recent update in the framework. I rolled back the install to an earlier version, got it to work without the error and then updated again.

I've reinstalled both plug-ins from WPMU dev and the dashboard and all appears to be working just fine.

Thanks very much for your support on this.

-J.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.