Activating Sites Manually in Pro-Sites

HI Iam trying to activate a Site Manually with Pro sites plugin. Cant figure it out.
Please help/

• Rupok

Hi Steven,

Please go to "Dashboard > My Sites > Network Admin > Dashboard > Pro Sites > Manage Sites" section. Enter the blog ID you are trying to modify in the "Blog ID:" box and click Continue. You can also search for your site and Continue. When the page refreshes, scroll down and there you will get a box titled "Manually Extend Pro Sites Status". From that box, you can manually select Pro Site level and Period for that site. Select your desired option and click "Extend" button and you are done ! Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to assist further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin

Hi Steven,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I do have his User Account but there is no Site or NON- Activated Site listed. How do i tackle that

I'm afraid there isn't any list of non-activated site listed. When it comes to Manual payments, the user gets created, and the details about his website, and activation link is sent to the admin. The email address would be the email configured under Pro Sites > Payment Gateways > Manual Payments > Submission Form Email.

Once you click the activation link, the website get activated, other than that I'm afraid, there isn't any way to got non-activated sites listed in the dashboard.

I hope this helps. Please advise if I had missed out anything. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin