Activating Social Theme in Buddypress throws an error and impairs my site

(This has been solved. This issue was caused by the ‘BuddyPress Template Pack’ Plugin. Read below to see the issue. If you’re using WPMU Themes, then disable the ‘BuddyPress Template Pack’ and everything should be OK.

Support Guys, Feel free to Close this, Thanks)

When trying to activate the Social Theme in Buddypress 1.5.4 (WordPress 3.3.1) throws this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bp_dtheme_ajax_querystring() (previously declared in /homepages/37/d344202986/htdocs/buddypress/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-social/_inc/ajax.php:17) in /homepages/37/d344202986/htdocs/buddypress/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-default/_inc/ajax.php on line 81.

When I go and check my site, I have the same error, when I try and go to admin and change the theme to say ‘BP-Default’ then I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bp_dtheme_ajax_querystring() (previously declared in /homepages/37/d344202986/htdocs/buddypress/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-social/_inc/ajax.php:17) in /homepages/37/d344202986/htdocs/buddypress/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-default/_inc/ajax.php on line 81

The only way to set things straight is to deactivate Buddypress, load my site and then go back and activate BuddyPress.

I need an answer to this ASAP, I joined to check out your site and services and to help me meet a deadline and so far it’s not going well.

Thank You

A bit more info, I had the child theme in the wrong place, after fixing that, I activated the Theme (Social) without Buddypress activated. Once I activate Buddypress, it throws the error and the site doesn’t work