Active Campaign with MarketPress

I'm using Marketpress and would LOVE to add a "signup now" checkbox to the checkout process for my Active Campaign email list(s). Possible?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Amanda, I hope you are doing well!

Would you please elaborate, do you mean to allow users to subscribe to the email list during checkout?

I’m afraid that would require a lot of custom coding and is beyond the scope of support we can provide in these forums.

It’s doable, so if you are not comfortable with PHP then please feel free to post a new job in our Jobs & Pros section on https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ so that a skilled developer can do that for you.

Have a nice day and take care :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Amanda
    • Flash Drive

I see. That's really odd. I thought MarketPress worked with all the big names.

Let me pick your brain then, what other way could it be done if I don't want to use PHP? I'm open to ANY ideas! I'm thinking it could be done first, but not sure how I'd add it in, or maybe on the page they land on after purchase?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Amanda, I hope you are doing well today!

Sorry for the delayed response.

MarketPress plugin is working without an issue along with other plugins on WordPress installation. But it's not integrated with Active Campaign.

You can try the following solution:

Use the PopUp Pro plugin to create a popup window with a signup newsletter form inside it. In behavior section select the option "Appear after user scrolled until CSS selector" and use the following CSS code:
    mp_order_details

Once the user confirms an order, he or she are redirected to the Order Status page where the class mp_order_details is located. Then the PopUp window will show up with the subscription form.

I hope this solution will help!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.