Ad a "Help" menu in Easy Blogging?

Hi.

I want to ad a “Help” button / menu in”Easy Blogging” Linking to a support-page.

How do I do that?

Best, Tim

• Mike Price
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Tim,

This is easily achieved actually by first clicking on “Add Ons” under the Easy Blogging settings. Then find the add on that says “Menu Items” After you add it, a new settings panel shows up that you can click on to configure the menu items on Easy Blogging.

From there scroll down to the section that says “Add Menu Item” Enter in the Text such as “Help” and enter the URL that you want users to be directed to when clicking your Help menu.

But after you do this you have to also make sure to check the box on the newly added menu and save changes which will allow it to be “shown” to users. Hope this helps!

Mike

• Mike Price
    • The Incredible Code Injector

HI

This can be achieved the same way but you need to find the URL or extension where this is located. I just don’t know what that is since I dont use the plugin but should easily be found by looking at the URL in your address bar when visiting the main part of the support system. (at least this should work)

Mike

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello again Tim :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting back.

So, were you able to add the menu items as suggested by Mike ?

Please advise so that I can assist you further if required :slight_smile:

Thanks for chiming in Mike :slight_smile: Appreciated !

Cheers, PC

• Tim
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi.

Thanks for your respons.

I can make the menu but can’t get the image / icon to work.

I have had this problem earlier and that was a browser problem.

I have tryed on Chrome, Firefox and Safari. The image didn’t upload.

What to do?

Best, Tim

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.