Ad Hoc Appointments

We're looking at this as a permanent option and using the free trial to see how it goes - I can't seem to see where to find adding 'ad hoc appointments' as we'll be doing clinic bookings at random times, so perhaps:

This week: Monday 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
Next week: Tuesday 2pm, 3pm
Week after: Monday 2pm, 3pm, Thursday 5pm

Is there an option to easily add when appointments are 'available' to book?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Steve,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Currently our Appointments+ plugin supports "scheduled" bookings only. Once you created your services and service providers (and assigned services to service providers) please go to the "Appointments - > Settings -> Working Hours" page and select one of the service providers from the drop-down list.

On that page you can set "working hours" for this particular service provider and then select other service provider and set other "working hours". In case there's a separate "service provider" assigned to each service this would actually mean setting up available booking hours for each of the services separately.

You may also add some exceptions on "Appointments -> Settings -> Exceptions" page similar way.

These settings however are "schedule-type" and not "per day" so it's not possible to set e.g. 2-3pm on Tuesday and then "5-7am" for next Tuesday.

If you have any further questions on this, let me know please and I"ll be happy to assist.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.